Why Will We Beat Chelsea?
Here are the reasons, in no particular order, why United could end up winning Sunday's clash.
1. Chelsea are in disarray, the players won't be able to focus on their football after the exit of their beloved manager (his players loved him or so they say) and therefore they won't be able to resist the Red Army.
2. We've fired in more shots than any other team in the league; it's bound to produce goals sooner or later, isn't it?
3. Rooney, Saha, Tevez, Ronaldo and Nani are all available now and their combined attacking power will finally shine through.
4. Our thus far excellent rearguard continues to impress and another headed goal will seal a very Chelseaesque win over the Blues.
5. Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba are major doubts so who will score for Chelsea? The burden will be loaded on Shevchenko's shoulders... do I need to say more?
6. Our four consecutive wins give the team a lot of confidence and that will be enough against this Chelsea.
7. Avram Grant will turn out to be a hopeless muppet who will not stand a chance against the experience of our Scot.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.