Why Will Chelsea Beat Us?
Here are the reasons, in no particular order, why we could end up losing Sunday's clash against the league runners-up.
1. José Mourinho had been sacked. The team rally to show they have the hunger and the winning mentality and they are able to perform well without the man who galvanised them.
2. In the absence of Drogba and Lampard, their deputies will be desperate to prove they are up to the job and they will perform above themselves.
3. Avram Grant is a dark horse, he might pull something out of his sleeve to shock Fergie and co., you know, a piece of tactical mastery that will leave the wily old Scot dumbfounded.
4. They are our bogey team: our record against Chelsea is abysmal by our own standards.
5. The Chelsea players will show that they are true professionals and give one hundred percent regardless of the circumstances.
6. Our players and the manager might underestimate the wounded animal (least likely in my opinion).
7. They might be in disarray but we won't be able to find a way past Cech and finish the game wondering how on earth we could lose this.