Manchester United v Liverpool - Match Officials
This Saturday lunch-time two old rivals meet in a Premier League clash.
Old Trafford will give the warmest welcome possible (really), to our old-rivals Liverpool.
With Manchester City running away with the Premier League title, it is left to Manchester United and Liverpool to contest the race to finish as the runners-up.
Liverpool, it has to be grudgingly said, have been playing some lovely attacking football, something Manchester United will hope to quell.
Ahead of the hugely anticipated clash, we are now able to bring you the names of those chosen to officiate:
• Referee - Craig Pawson
• Assistant Referee - Gary Beswick
• Assistant Referee - Peter Kirkup
• Fourth Official - Martin Atkinson
With regards to the referee, Craig Pawson, he has taken charge of 26 games this season and has issued 91 yellow cards and 4 red cards.
So far this season, Craig Pawson has taken charge of the following games involving Manchester United:
• 23 Sept - Premier League - Southampton 0 Manchester United 1 - yellow cards issued 5, red cards issued 0
• 30 Dec - Premier League - Manchester United 0 Southampton 0 - yellow cards issued 6, red cards issued 0
• 11 Feb - Premier League - Newcastle United 1 Manchester United 0 - yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 0