Everton v Manchester United - Fascinating Facts
After three consecutive draws over the festive period, Manchester United head to Goodison Park today looking to get back to winning ways.
Ahead of the fixture we`ve studied the form and record books and uncovered a plethora of fascinating facts;
• The last 6 meetings, in all competitions, between the two sides have favoured United who have won 4 and drawn 2.
• The last time Manchester United lost to Everton was back in April 2015 when they slipped to a 3-0 defeat.
• Everton`s home form against Manchester United is good, the last Premier League matches against us have seen the Toffees win 3 draw 1 and lose 1.
• If Manchester United can earn the win it will be the 35th win, in the Premier league against Everton, the most United have achieved against one opponent.
• Jose Mourinho has a decent record when he goes head-to-head with Sam Allardyce, in 11 matches he`s won 8 and drawn 3.
• Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 5 matches but the last 3 of those have been draws.
• Manchester United haven`t kept a clean-sheet away from home in the Premier League since drawing 0-0 with Liverpool back on 14 October.
• Anything other than a win will see Manchester United go without a win for 5 games, the first such run since Louis van Gaal guided United to a run of 8 games without a win back in 2015.