Huddersfield v Manchester United - Stat Attack
The scene is set for an intriguing clash this Saturday when Manchester United visit Huddersfield.
But what do the statistics tell us to expect?
• This will be the first match between the two sides since they met in an old Division One fixture back in March 1972. Old Trafford was the venue and Manchester United won 2-0.
• Manchester United have a good record against Huddersfield and are unbeaten in the last 10 matches in the top-flight, winning 7 and drawing 3.
• The last time Huddersfield beat Manchester United in the top-flight was back in March 1952, when Manchester United lost 2-0.
• Huddersfield started their first season in the Premier League well, winning their first 2 games, since then they`ve not won any of the last 6 drawing 3 and losing 3.
• In those last 6 games, Huddersfield have scored just 1 goal.
• A victory for Manchester United would give them a club record 23 points after 9 Premier League games.
• A clean-sheet would also give Manchester United a record, no side has ever kept 8 clean sheets in the first 9 games of a new Premier League season.
• When it comes to clean-sheets Manchester United have kept 18 in 2017, the highest number in the Premier League.
• Since the inception of the Premier League, Manchester United have amassed 899 points away from home, a victory would make them the first club to reach the magic 900 mark.