Manchester Utd v Leicester City - Fascinating Facts
Three points from the game against Leicester City at Old Trafford on Saturday, would set Manchester United up nicely for the international break.
Ahead of the game we`ve delved into the record and form books to come up with some fascinating facts.
• When it comes to league games against Leicester City, Manchester United have a good record, losing just 2 of the 22 played.
• Leicester City have won just once at Old Trafford in the Premier League, winning 1-0 in February 1998 when the Sky TV pundit Tony Cottee, scored the winner.
• Manchester United are on a good run of results at home, in all competitions, the last 30 games have provided 19 wins and 11 draws.
• If Manchester United can get amongst the goals again, scoring four or more, they will have won three consecutive games by a four-goal margin or more since October 1907 when Manchester United registered scores of 4-0, 6-1 and 5-1.
• If Romelu Lukaku scores, he will become the first Manchester United player to score in his first three Premier League appearances for Manchester United.
• If Manchester United can keep a clean sheet it`ll be 5 consecutive Premier League games they have done so in, nearing the 6 they recorded between February and March in 2013.
• Craig Shakespeare has been in charge of Leicester City for 15 Premier League games, they`ve only failed to score in 1 of those.