United Face a Punishing Fixture Schedule
If the Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, was critical of the fact his side had to play three times inside a week, I dread to think what his views will be when it comes to our schedule for April.
As the season heads towards its conclusion, Manchester United are faced with having to play 8 games in the 30 days April has to offer.
The itinerary as it currently stands is
• Saturday 1st April - West Bromwich Albion (h) - Premier League
• Tuesday 4th April - Everton (h) - Premier League.
• Sunday 9th April - Sunderland (a) - Premier League
• Thursday 13th April - Anderlecht (a) - Europa League
• Sunday 16th April - Chelsea (h) - Premier League
• Thursday 20th April - Anderlecht (h) - Premier League
• Sunday 23rd April - Burnley (a) - Premier League
• Sunday 30th April - Swansea City (h) - Premier League,
Quite a schedule I think you`ll agree.