FC United Season Tickets/Games
Season Ticket Collections, Renewals and Purchases
If you have already purchased your season ticket, they will be available for collection from the box office at Gigg Lane from 6:00pm until 7.30pm before the first home game against Nelson on 16 August and from 1:00pm to 2:30pm before the next home game against Nantwich on 19 August. Against Flixton on 30 August season tickets will be available for collection from 6:00pm until 7.30pm. Any books not collected by the end of August will be posted.
We would like volunteers to help with this distribution. If you wish to volunteer to help, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the game(s) at which you can help.
If you wish to purchase a season ticket, members from season 2005-06 should have received a season ticket purchase/renewal form with their membership packs. Alternatively, you can purchase one via our online shop:
FC United of Manchester Season Tickets for 2006/07 are priced £126 for adults, £90 for over 60s and £21 for under 18s. That is a discount of 3 matches for adults and over 60s, and a reduction of £1 per game for under 18s.
The reason for the increase in price is that the Moore & Co Construction Solicitors` League Division One has 22 teams in it, as opposed to the 19 in Division Two.
Travel to St Helens
FC United`s second league season starts in under two weeks with our visit to St Helens Town on Saturday 12 August. Kick-off will be at 3pm.
Tickets are prices at £8 for Adults and £4 for Concessions: the match is pay-on-the-gate. Seating is available in the Main Stand which is non-smoking. In addition, FC United have also been allocated standing behind the goal in the Eddington Stand.
St Helens have also advised us that segregation is in effect for the match and that the away fans` area will be clearly indicated. Although they are not anticipating any problems they have advised us that they "know our fans like to have a drink and have a good time and have no issue with that, however anyone displaying signs of drunkenness at the Turnstiles will be refused entry. Alcohol cannot be taken into the ground"
Due to the frequency of the trains running direct to St Helens, the club will not be running an official supporters coach to the game. Trains run at 49 minutes past the hour direct from Piccadilly taking just 26 minutes. Trains run at one minute past the hour direct from Victoria, taking 29 minutes. Please note that all trains from Salford and Stockport have to change at Piccadilly or Victoria.
St Helens Junction, the station served by direct trains from Manchester, is about 3 miles from St Helens` ground at Knowsley Road. There are two nearer stations, St Helens Central and Thatto Heath, which are each about 1 mile from the ground. Trains to these stations go from Victoria with a change at Huyton and take about an hour.
Returning after the game there are direct trains at 17:30, 17:40, 18:03, 18:16 and 18:32. For further details of Train times please see http://www.nationalrail.co.uk
For those of you planning to drive to the game, there is limited parking available at the ground - St Helens advise people to arrive early if this is required. Also, supporters should note that cars will not be allowed to leave the car park at the ground until the supporters on foot have cleared.
St Helen`s have kindly provided us with directions to their ground at Knowsley Road:
· From M62 at Junction 7 follow signposts for St Helens town centre along the Linkway up to the roundabout where there will be a McDonald`s restaurant on left.
· Continue on towards the town centre to a roundabout where there is a statue of a miner in middle. Take the second exit, again towards the town centre, through one set of traffic lights to another roundabout.
· Take first exit towards Liverpool and then directions for the ground will appear. The police have given permission for three supporters` coaches to park on Knowsley Road.
· For these coaches exit towards Liverpool and then take the next right onto Eccleston Street ignoring directional signs to ground. Go through a set of traffic lights where Eccleston Street becomes Knowsley Road and continue for 400 metres.
· Pass the Black Bull Pub on left hand side, continue along Knowsley Road for a further 100 metres, park on Knowsley Road just past Crispy Cod Chip Shop (On same side of the road).
· From A580 turn into Rainford Road at Tesco Express Garage. Take the first right into Bleak Hill Road and continue for approx one mile.
· At sharp right hand bend turn left into Mill Brow then onto Knowsley Road and park up just before Crispy Cod Chip Shop (On same side of the road).
If you are running a coach to the game please contact St Helens` Ground Safety Officer Bob Singleton on 07841 689 517 to confirm parking on Knowsley Road.
Taken from the FC United newsletter, so spread the word.