Vital Football

Latest Manchester United News

Money Talks?

Money Talks?

There are some interesting financial figures being floated around in the press today, figures that auger well for the future.

According to the figures published our revenue streams generated a huge £334.1 million last year, an all time high.

This cut the debt by a huge £70 million and allowed us to spend some £50.3 million on a summer spending spree.

On the down side the debt still stands at a whopping £38.3 million but the news is positive, is it not, especially with the £600 million listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange in the autumn!



Vital Man United on: facebook

Vital Man United on: twitter

Join Vital Man United

It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!








Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:Red Boy
Date:Friday September 2 2011
Time: 4:23PM

Comments

0
A Qatari Royal Family takeover bid will come soon - mark my words!!
niteworlok
02/09/2011 16:31:00
0
A Qatari Royal Family takeover bid will come soon - mark my words!!
niteworlok
02/09/2011 16:31:00
0
The debt is in a far better state and it won't be too long before we're debt free. If the 25% share is sold to the Qatari Royal Family then I could also imagine it being a catalyst for a complete takeover. The club will be debt free so you would imagine the Glazers would have a tighter grasp on the club with no reason to sell their remaining 75% share but after having a taste of the club I could imagine the Qatari Royal Family simply making an offer they can't refuse. They're much better owners for the long term as the club will be force for the forseeable future and Fergie retiring won't be as much an issue as any manager who comes in will have the financial clout to keep the trophies coming whereas I can imagine the Glazers syphoning off whatever we don't use and the new manager not quite having the funds they would like. Great news so far.
TheFamousNo7
02/09/2011 16:52:00
0
The debt is in a far better state and it won't be too long before we're debt free. If the 25% share is sold to the Qatari Royal Family then I could also imagine it being a catalyst for a complete takeover. The club will be debt free so you would imagine the Glazers would have a tighter grasp on the club with no reason to sell their remaining 75% share but after having a taste of the club I could imagine the Qatari Royal Family simply making an offer they can't refuse. They're much better owners for the long term as the club will be force for the forseeable future and Fergie retiring won't be as much an issue as any manager who comes in will have the financial clout to keep the trophies coming whereas I can imagine the Glazers syphoning off whatever we don't use and the new manager not quite having the funds they would like. Great news so far.
TheFamousNo7
02/09/2011 16:52:00
0
Its just a shame that in this great country of ours, our football teams are owned by foreigners - and football is our national sport :(
niteworlok
05/09/2011 11:04:00
0
Its just a shame that in this great country of ours, our football teams are owned by foreigners - and football is our national sport :(
niteworlok
05/09/2011 11:04:00
Page 1/1
  1. 1

Login to post a comment

Recent Manchester United Articles

And Where Was Rooney on Sunday?

We have the answer!

United Have Premier League Rivals for Colombian Defender

Yesterday, as we all got caught up in the exciting FA Cup tie against Blackburn Rovers, one snippet of transfer speculation slipped under the radar.

United to Revisit Old Ground

Second time lucky perhaps!

Blackburn 1 United 2 - Post-Match Stat Attack

After a thrilling 5th round FA Cup tie Manchester United came back from a goal down to secure a quarter-final tie against Chelsea.

Archived Vital United Articles

Vital United articles from

Site Journalists

Red Boy
Editor email
Profile
Charlie Bacchus
no email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

MOTM v Blackburn (FA Cup 5th round)?
Suggested By: Red Boy
Romero7%
Young3%
Smalling3%
Rojo0%
Darmian0%
Carrick0%
Herrera17%
Lingard0%
Mkhitaryan46%
Rashford3%
Martial0%
Pogba7%
Ibrahimovc14%
Mata0%
ScoopDragon Premier League Network Sites

League Table

# Team P W D L Pts. GD
1 Chelsea 25 19 3 3 60 34
2 Man City 25 16 4 5 52 22
3 Spurs 25 14 8 3 50 28
4 Arsenal 25 15 5 5 50 26
5 Liverpool 25 14 7 4 49 24
6 Man Utd 25 13 9 3 48 17
7 Everton 25 11 8 6 41 13
8 WBA 25 10 7 8 37 3
9 Stoke 25 8 8 9 32 -6
10 West Ham 25 9 5 11 32 -9
11 Southampton 25 8 6 11 30 -3
12 Burnley 25 9 3 13 30 -9
13 Watford 25 8 6 11 30 -13
14 AFC Bournemouth 25 7 5 13 26 -14
15 Swansea 25 7 3 15 24 -23
16 Middlesbrough 25 4 10 11 22 -8
17 Leicester City 25 5 6 14 21 -19
18 Hull City 25 5 5 15 20 -27
19 Crystal Palace 25 5 4 16 19 -14
20 Sunderland 25 5 4 16 19 -22
The Vital Football Members League
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
Vital Football Comment

Recent Manchester United Results (view all)

Manchester United Fixtures (view all)

Feb 26 2017 2:15PM : Manchester City (a)
Barclays Premier League
Feb 26 2017 4:30PM : Southampton (H)
Capital One Cup
Mar 4 2017 12:30PM : AFC Bournemouth (H)
Barclays Premier League
Mar 12 2017 1:30PM : Southampton (a)
Barclays Premier League
Mar 19 2017 12:00PM : Middlesbrough (a)
Barclays Premier League
Apr 1 2017 3:00PM : West Bromwich Albion (H)
Barclays Premier League

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.ForeverUnited1
Write for Vital Football