Date:Saturday May 16 2009
It's number 18. It's the 11th Premier League title. It's our third in a row. It's absolutely brilliant.
Let's see the five most wonderful moments of this title race - the final whistle against Arsenal excluded, that's unsurpassable!. The list is strictly subjective and by no means definitive.
5. Berbatov's insanely awesome dribble against West Ham - you remember how he set up Ronaldo, don't you? It was jaw-droppingly wonderful.
4. Chelsea's dismantling - they did not manage a shot on target at Old Trafford and we had no problem with scoring twice in one minutes' time to finally go ahead. Second half was a lesson in counter-attacking and there you go, 3-0.
3. Carrick's winner against Wigan - his left-footed rocket ALMOST clinched the title and left us shouting in delight and in relief: that was an excruciatingly difficult game.
2. The comeback against Spurs - 0-2 at half-time but an inspired substitution (Tevez for Nani) totally turned the tide. We pinned Spurs back in their own half for the entire 45 minutes and finished them off in style.
1. Kiko Macheda's winner against Aston Villa - Actually, this could easily take first, second and third place as well, it was a moment that was out of this world. Old Trafford simply went mental, I never saw the place erupting in this fashion. Fairy tale stuff.
Date:Saturday May 16 2009
Persistently Chasing Muller (Monday October 5 2015)
Van Gaal Praises Away Support at Arsenal (Monday October 5 2015)
AUDIO: Van Gaal mystified by display (Monday October 5 2015)
Rooney`s on the Box Tonight! (Monday October 5 2015)
Worst Performance under van Gaal! (Monday October 5 2015)
Stats: Arsenal v Manchester United (Sunday October 4 2015)
Arsenal 3 Manchester United 0 (Sunday October 4 2015)
Arsenal v United - Team-Sheets (Sunday October 4 2015)
Celtic Admit Interest in Wilson (Sunday October 4 2015)
Louis van Gaal Calls For England to Rest Rooney (Sunday October 4 2015)
|1. Man City||8||6||0||2||+12||18|
|3. Man Utd||8||5||1||2||+4||16|
|4. Crystal Palace||8||5||0||3||+4||15|
|5. Leicester City||8||4||3||1||+2||15|
|6. West Ham||8||4||2||2||+6||14|
|Mourinho latest: he's 'a terrorist'!
» Chelsea : 05/10/2015 23:00:00
|Liverpool: Rodgers Honoured To Have Been LFC Boss
» Liverpool : 05/10/2015 20:27:00
|Chelsea Meltdown - W.T.F, what else works?
» Chelsea : 05/10/2015 19:51:01
|Arnautovic named in Garth Crooks' team of the weekend
» Stoke : 05/10/2015 19:36:00
|Arnautovic wins AFC Bournemouth Man of the Match poll
» Stoke : 05/10/2015 19:26:00